I LOVE MAIL

I LOVE TO GET MAIL !

Hermana Kiley Eliason

Prolongación Adolfo López Mateos #98A

Colonia Trojes de Alonso

C.P. 20116 Jesus Maria,

Aguascalientes, Mexico



My email address: kiley.eliason@myldsmail.net

Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Address .... and I'm off!

Hello everyone! This is it! On Monday I leave at 2:30am to drive up to the Salt Lake City airport and depart for Mexico. I am very very excited and anxious to go :) The six weeks I spent here at the CCM have flown by! It's like time doesn't exist here!

This will be my new address: 

Hermana Kiley Eliason
Prolongación Adolfo López Mateos #98
Colonia Trojes de Alonso
C.P. 20116 Jesus Maria,
Aguascalientes, Mexico


On Tuesday at our devotional, we all had the privilege of hearing from David A. Bednar AGAIN! On Christmas he answered some of the questions we asked him, and this time he continued that Q & A session. It was an amazing and powerful devotional. He spoke a lot about fear versus faith. I loved this quote, "Fear is the absence of action. You must overcome fear with faith through your actions."

I received my travel plans on Thursday which was a huge blessing :) There are 35 other missionaries going to Aguascalientes- which is more missionaries going to any other mission on Monday. Sounds like it should be a party!

I'm sorry this is another short post, but this week was really just spent studying and packing. I promise to include some juicy details about adventures and experiences in  Mexico starting next week! I love you all and am grateful for all the prayers and support.

To leave you with a quick thought: Don't pray everyday for grand miracles. There are simple, but plentiful miracles all around us. Pray that your eyes may be opened to see the many miracles you already have in your lives.

xoxoxo

Hermana Eliason

1 comment: