I LOVE MAIL

I LOVE TO GET MAIL !

Hermana Kiley Eliason

Prolongación Adolfo López Mateos #98A

Colonia Trojes de Alonso

C.P. 20116 Jesus Maria,

Aguascalientes, Mexico



My email address: kiley.eliason@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 24, 2014

BAPTISM!

This week was fantastic!

Victor was baptized on Saturday and it was such an amazing feeling! The Spirit was so strong and he was beaming! He shared his testimony afterwards and said he couldn't use words to describe what he felt! And my cheeks literally hurt from smiling while we were walking home.  I felt pure joy and absolutely love being a missionary here.

The next day in church he received the Holy Ghost and cried! It is amazing how powerful the Spirit is and how easily it can be felt with the members.


We visited the Vargas family and they fed us bread and milk while telling us all about their 17 childrenThere are some really big families here (Hermana Vargas said she went to school with a girl who later ended up having 25 children!) Big families have their advantages- for example, there are always people in their home so they are never lonely. They also said they have a lot of connections because of all the different jobs their children and grandchildren have.

On Sunday, we ate lunch at the Piña Family-s house It was really yummy and afterwards they let us hold their pet rooster who literally acts like one of their 4 dogs! 
(Kiley could only send 1 picture this week, this pic is a random internet one)
The people here are so kind and humble. They live a simple life and work really hard.  I learn so much from everyone here and realize that money or material things don't bring happiness.  I can see happy people here everyday who have little, but love life, and love their families.  People truly matter in the long run.

I hope all is well back home, and I apologize that I haven't been able to send pictures the past two weeks. But hopefully next monday I will be able send a ton that we've taken here!

Hermana Eliason

1 comment: