I LOVE MAIL

I LOVE TO GET MAIL !

Hermana Kiley Eliason

Prolongación Adolfo López Mateos #98A

Colonia Trojes de Alonso

C.P. 20116 Jesus Maria,

Aguascalientes, Mexico



My email address: kiley.eliason@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 3, 2014

Good bye February!

This month flew by so quickly (and not just because there were less days!) 


My week was pretty normal: lots of walking, lots of lessons, lots of learning, and not a lot of sleep. But I am loving my time here.

On Saturday we had a service project at a local elementary school. We painted all the tree trunks white (which is very common here to keep the bugs and critters off) and also repainted some of the bars and walls. It was fun to be with our whole zone.


My District


This week I ate a giant green fried pepper. In the moment it was fine, but my stomach wasn't too happy a couple hours later. Still adjusting to my new diet here!

Here I am eating a fresh hot pink tamale in the morning!

At a members house, we were offered popcorn with salsa because they were just about to watch Frozen! That was the last movie I watched before my mission and my companion Hermana Oriz didn't know anything about it because she has been on a mission for 8 months now! Soon that will be me!


We taught our investigator Victor who only has a couple weeks left until his baptism! Wahoo! He is great and I can feel the Spirit so strongly each time we talk with him about the gospel.

Here I am with the Perez family! They are so old and absolutely adorable. Sometime we even cook lunch for them because it is hard for them to do much. They always are so loving and welcoming.
The Perez Family

One evening we watched a movie about the miracles of Christ with a less active family. It was very powerful and of course I was on the brink of crying. (Family: I thought of the quote from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs..."Get back in there tear!!" haha) The mission has definitely made me more sensitive and emotional! But it is a blessing because I am truly happy.

A monument in a park near our house
 



Thats all for this week! I love you all!

Hermana Eliason


No comments:

Post a Comment